June 30, 2008

GSGFS08 Our Featured Swapper!




Ok ladies here is our latest Featured Swapper! Introducing Dawn McVey! How cute is she! I am sure we all know who she is- Her designs have been published in many publications and she is the newest design team member for Papertrey Ink (lucky duck) :-) Her eye for color and simple layouts are what drew me to her blog which is a must see! So here we go let's get to know Dawn a little better...






1. When did you become a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator? 3 years ago, I think






2. What is your all time favorite stamp set? oh gosh, not sure I can choose just one!






3. What is your stamping style? clean & simple






4. What is your favorite color combination? pink passion, chocolate chip, kraft






5. When not stamping or scrapbooking what is your favorite past time? traveling with my hubby






6. What is one embellishment you could not live without? definitely ribbon!






7. Do you stand or sit when you stamp? sit






8. If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? EUROPE! I love it there!






9. What is your favorite kind of chocolate or candy? dark chocolate






10. What is your favorite kind food? Oooh.....pizza or Mexican....wait, I love soup! Ack! I can't choose! LOL!






11. Favorite Restaurant? Sooo hard.....hmmm.....Spin Neopolitan Pizza






12. What is your guilty pleasure? sleeping in on Sat. mornings!






13. What is your favorite stamping tool that you could not do with out? My big paper cutter






Optional questions...






14. Are you married? Happily!!






15. What is your husband's name? Bart






16. Do you have children? Nope




here are some of Dawn's favorite cards:



Now it's your turn to case one of Dawn's cards being sure to change a few things about it. Also be sure to use code GSGFS08 and link it back here so we can see what you all did. I can wait to check it out! Have a great week everyone!











6 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

You couldn't have chosen a better "Featured Swapper". I haven't met Dawn yet, but we will get to finally meet at CHA in a couple of weeks! We are so lucky to have Dawn as a DT Member with PTI. It's also fun reading a little bit more about Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Yay Dawn!!! Whoo Hoo!!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Oh, this is so much fun! I love getting to know the stampers in our group - nice to meet you, Dawn! I found your gallery a joy to hang out in!! My card is here -
http://stampingtoshare.blogspot.com/2008/07/birthday-prints-sweet-simple.html
or you can find it at my blog posted on July 1, 2008

Anonymous said...

Ok ladies here is my card. This was so much fun and thanks for playing.
http://www.faithtrustandpixiedust.typepad.com/

Anonymous said...

Love your artwork and your blog, Dawn! Here's my card for the challenge.

Jessie/knightrone said...

Here is mine!! Thanks for looking!!

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/972637?cat=500&ppuser=61504